If you're successful in many areas of your life,
but feeling like you need support and a plan to
integrate health & fitness back into your life in a
sustainable, effective way...
...you're in the right place!
Feeling confident in and committed to your goals isn't a matter of willpower; it's a
matter of having the right tools to value yourself and prioritize your goals.
Feeling good in your own skin doesn't mean you have to spend hours in the gym;
my 4-day-a-week 30-minute workouts prove it.
Fueling your energy doesn't mean going on a strict diet; it means speeding up your
metabolism and getting into a routine.
Being healthy, energetic, and fit doesn't take a lot of time; it takes a smart game
plan and steadfast commitment.
Many of my clients credit the increased confidence and self-esteem that they gain from our program as one of the most invaluable pieces of our work together.
Feeling in control, confident, and attractive is something that every woman deserves. And no matter how you look on the outside, it's all about how you feel on the inside.
This program combines confidence-boosting exercises with my doctor-supported
eating plan, exercise, and lifestyle changes that you can easily integrate into your hectic schedule.
Put yourself back on the map & get back on track!
So what’s Included?
- Nuts and bolts of the most efficient workout for your body type. (This may change throughout the course of the program, so it’s important to understand that what works in Month 1 may not work in Month 3.) I serve as your guide to ensure that we constantly keep things fresh (if needed) so that your body can burn the most amount of fast in the least amount of time.
- We integrate the workouts into your daily life. Don’t have an hour 4x per week? No problem. I work with your schedule to devise the most strategic workout plan to fit your lifestyle and your goals.
- You know what to eat – but you’re not eating it. Or, you’ve tried the same old diet tricks and they’re just not working anymore. I set up your eating plan so that it’s structured, but flexible. I help get the masculine systems in place while leaving room for your femininity and feelings to help guide the way.
- I work closely with our Dr. of Naturopathy to ensure that your food plan is 100% customized to your body type and your blood work. Knowledge is power. The more you know about your body, the more motivated you’ll be to keep up with the food plan. This plan is based in science, and your first appointment with the Doctor is included in your program because I believe so firmly in this piece of the puzzle.
- The guesswork is gone and you’re free to live your life. There’s no rigid diet or exact eating schedule that you must follow. Yes, we create a systemized program to fit your needs, but we also allow for slip ups and unexpected events to occur. You will NEVER need to guess what’s healthier, what you should eat, or how you’re going to get your next meal. I come up with all of this for you.
Whether you’re an emotional eater or you just want to have more self-confidence, I focus on creating a healthy relationship with food and supporting you emotionally. If you’re self-critical, we work on keeping your criticism in check so that you can enjoy your life, your body, and yes, even food!
- We boost your relationship with yourself (because just like a romantic relationship, it needs to be nurtured.) Do you compare yourself to your friends or random people? Or maybe you feel self-conscious at social events or at work. We work on all of these scenarios and get deep into the weeds to uncover anything that may be holding you back from total success.
- If you’re turning to food or drink from stress, out of lonliness, or out of habit, we will uncover the root cause of eating when you’re not hungry. I want to set you up for a lifetime of success, and sometimes these realizations are absolutely priceless and give you insight into your inner-workings that you never even knew existed.
We are not talking about religion (unless you want to). Moreso, we are focusing on what you deep down truly want and believe for yourself. We strip away any societal or relational pressures that you may feel, and get to know the real YOU. Not only DO we get to know her, but we also create beliefs and habits that support the REAL you.
- Feeling disconnected from yourself? We work on this through a variety of techniques and relaxation tools that get you to feel softer and more feminine.
- You’re not a man. Doing, fixing, and solving are very masculine traits. And while it is important to have these and to act upon them, it’s equally important to feel in balance with your femininity. This energetic piece of you feels, allows, and just “is”. You’re able to “be” without criticizing, solving, or working on anything. We accept you for who you are as a woman at your core, and create routines and beliefs to support you.
Ann: DROPPED WEIGHT, TOOK CONTROL OF HER
SCHEDULE, AND PUT HERSELF FIRST.
"Before meeting Steph, I struggled with weightloss for a really long time. I learned to sync my mind and body, and that has made all the difference."
Michelle: LOST 11 LBS, QUIT SMOKING, CONTROLLED EMOTIONAL EATING, QUIT DATING UNAVAILABLE MEN AND FOUND & GOT ENGAGED TO HER SOULMATE!
"For the first time in a long time, I’m radiating confidence, have structure with my food and exercise, and am in a healthy relationship based on mutual care and respect. I finally feel worthy of that!”
Emily: LOST 24 LBS, MULTIPLE PANT SIZES, AND FELT CONFIDENT FOR HER WEDDING!
"Steph is THE best trainer. I felt so hot on my wedding day and have her to thank!"
Marrisa: LOST 83 LBS IN 12 WEEKS WITH NO DIETS OR GIMMICKS,WHILE MAINTAINING HER DEMANDING 50 HR PER WEEK EXECUTIVE JOB
"Before this program, I never paid attention to what I ate or drank… Now, I’m fitting into sizes I haven’t worn since high school. This has completely changed my life."
Kristina: LOST 21 LBS, LOST 12 INCHES, GOT ON A REGULAR EATING AND WORKOUT SCHEDULE AMIDST HER HECTIC EXECUTIVE LIFESTYLE
Kativa: BUILT STRENGTH, CONFIDENCE, DECREASED STRESS AND GOT ON A CONSISTENT EATING PLAN
"Steph, you are a huge reason I snapped out of the rut I was in. And only because of that was I able to love myself enough to let an awesome guy like my now fiance into my life... So thank YOU! I hope you know that you not only change bodies but you change lives...And you certainly changed mine :)"
Prathima: DITCHED DEBILITATING PERFECTIONISM, GAINED CONFIDENCE, AND STOPPED SERIAL DIETING AND DISORDERED EATING.
"Working with Stephanie has really been a life changer for me. When I contacted Stephanie, I was a serial dieter, had disordered eating, and really low self-worth.
Stephanie really helped me shift my MINDSET to something more positive because having a strong and positive mindset makes physical health possible and much easier to achieve.
I used to be so critical of my body, negative, hopeless and even helpless, but after coaching and working hard in the program, I felt capable, more confident, and felt certain about reaching my health goals. Before, I never thought it was possible. Through weekly calls, affirmations, genuine encouragement, personal attention, and practical tips, Stephanie helped me learn to appreciate my body, toss debilitating perfectionism, ditch diets, become positive, and mentally strong. She really helped me with the mental side of weight loss - which is so important!
Working with Stephanie was a great experience! I promise that you'll feel better about yourself and your life!"