Step It Up with Steph: Hour long TV show. A woman’s daily dose of health & fitness news, Taking It To the Streets, roundtable discussions about health & fitness trends, personal coaching, & a mini daily workout!
The Cubicle Crunch: Stretches to do at your desk to reduce carpel tunnel, low back pain, and stress!
Household Workouts: Tone your arms and strengthen your legs by doing bicep curls with milk before pouring, squatting with your laundry basket, etc.
Car Workout: Stretch your upper body and strengthen your abs while (safely) driving!
Taking It To the Streets- Asking random people questions, such as:
- Can you exercise while waiting at the bus stop?
- How do you de-stress?
- What did you eat for lunch today, and was it healthy?
- See my Taking It To the Streets videos for more
Motivational Mondays - Providing motivation to start a healthy and fit workweek, such as:
- A new workout move for the week: Work your abs at your desk at work!
- A healthy addition to your packed lunch: Chopped up veggies dipped in hummus
- Breathing technique: Instantly relax with this quick breathing technique
- 5 Moves to blast belly fat
- 5 Moves to heal low back pain
- 5 Posture enhancement exercises
- Starting a new workout plan and diet is more about your mentality than about your physical body.
- 5 Fool-proof tips to feel more confident and improve your self-esteem.