One Day Intensive + 4 Coaching Calls
Are you looking for a new way to feel confident and happy about your body?
Have you tried diet after diet, and always feel guilty for cheating? Or do you notice that the weight stops falling off (and even comes back) after you quit the diet?
Have you tried workout plans and trainers, and once you stop working with them, you stop seeing results?
Welcome to a new approach to health, fitness, and weightloss.
Talk to Steph
Fill out the Client Assessment Form to schedule a consult with Steph to see if this program is right for you!
Jump start your journey towards feeling comfortable in your own skin. We both dedicate a full day to pinpoint ways to improve your self-image and your lifestyle. It’s physical, it’s psychological, and it will leave you feeling refreshed and motivated. See what women are saying!
Are you ready to once and for all confront any obstacles that are holding you back from working out regularly and sticking to a healthy eating plan?
Do you know that there are some mental barriers in your way, preventing you from jumping back on the the work-out train?
Do you feel guilty for eating an unhealthy food when you had planned all day NOT to eat it?
Steph’s One Day Intensive may be just the program you need to jump-start your mind and body into a regular workout and healthy eating plan!
“”My time with Steph was fun and informative! She has a really positive energy and took the time to discuss tips for emotional as well as physical well-being. She took videos of the exercises to help me remember the keys to proper form. I’m still using the techniques I learned and carrying her positivity with me. I can’t wait for next time!” -Kate
The One Day Intensive includes:
- Personalized workout & eating plan
- 2 full workouts
- Video of your workouts
- Kitchen makeover & food inventory
- Realistic eating plan
- Trip to the grocery store
- Body image talks
- Stress release techniques
- Personalized and customized checklists
- Email support
- 4 follow up phone coaching calls
This program is right for you if you:
- Are ready to focus on improving your lifestyle, your feelings, and your body.
- Need a personalized workout and eating plan.
- Are you confused about nutrition and the gym.
- Are afraid of lifting weights because you don’t want to bulk up.
- Are ready to function at a new level of awareness and gain a new, positive sense of self-worth.
- Want to be physically and psychologically healthy.
- Want to learn relaxation techniques you can integrate into your daily life.
- Want a launch pad to propel you into feeling happy, healthy, and fit!