Are you having a hard time with weightloss? Are you looking for a weightloss coach or just some tips on how you can live healthier? Chicago’s best wellness coach Stephanie Mansour stopped by Fox Chicago to give tips on the best produce to help with weightloss that you can find at the Farmer’s Market this spring:
Our Health & Wellness Expert Stephanie Mansour is here with the 10 best foods to purchase as the season begins:
Collard greens & cabbage & arugula
– Vitamins C and E are found in these anti-inflammatory veggies that help promote weightloss and de-bloating!
– They are in season and they help curb fatty carb cravings, and keep you fuller longer.
Garlic & Fennel
– It can work wonders for your immune system – getting fresh garlic to crush and sautee with your veggies is a must-buy at Farmer’s markets
– It’s in season for Spring, and contains 45% of your daily value of Vit. K which is essential to bone health! And strong bones mean less injuries which means less chance of skipping a workout!
– Full of antioxidents and digestive fiber. This will help you stay full longer!
– High in Vit C & potassium (good for nerves and muscles!)
– Good for helping you get rid of excess water weight
Stephanie Mansour is known as Chicago’s top health & fitness expert for women. She coaches women to lose weight fast and make it last. Are you looking for long-lasting weightloss? Or are you looking to get into a healthy and fit lifestyle? Steph is the best lifestyle coach for women and the best wellness coach for women as stated by her clients! She’s also a TV health and fitness expert for women.
If you want more tips on how you can lose weight and keep it off, make sure you join my FREE 21 day challenge at stepitupchallenge.com.