Chicago’s best weightloss coach for women, Stephanie Mansour, visited CBS Chicago to share her best morning routine exercises and on-the-go breakfasts and snacks to keep you energized and even excited to wake up in the morning!
Chicago’s best Health and Fitness Expert Stephanie Mansour shares her tips:
Is your morning normally frazzled and rushed? With the kids going back to school, it’s time to get some order and structure back to the early mornings for our own peace of mind, and to start our kids’ days off great. Our Health & Fitness Expert Stephanie Mansour from Step It Up with Steph is here to share some easy & energizing tips.
First, let’s start with some energizing foods that are fast & easy:
1. Protein – here’s how to make an easy protein smoothie in less than 30 seconds
2. Grains – Not a fan of drinking your breakfast? Check out KIND bars. They are made from nutritious and wholesome ingredients that contain protein and fiber and fats. Much of the fat in the bars is unsaturated fat (good fats) that comes from nuts, which are also a source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, protein, and fiber.
o When your choosing snack bars, avoid Performance Bars which often contain highly processed ingredients including artificial sweeteners. They may contain high amounts of protein, but mostly from isolates rather than whole-food sources.
3. Grab N’ Go – have a snack for later. Avoid the vending machine & soda with this energizing snack. Sip on WTRMLN WTR or sparkling water, and bring healthy chips like Pop Chips.
Next, let’s focus on our bodies. If you’re feeling lethargic and tired, here’s how to wake up fast:
1. Do an easy yoga breathing & movement routine.
2. Feel energized by awakening your eyes with a face spray.
Finally, here’s how to avoid hitting the “snooze” button:
1. Set your alarm for the latest possible time to avoid snoozing. The sleep you get after you hit the snooze button isn’t good quality anyways!
2. Set a morning intention or have a morning playlist that will get you in the right state of mind and excited to get the day started.
Chicago’s best weight loss coach for women Stephanie Mansour can be seen on Television as a Health & Fitness Expert. Steph privately coaches women to lose weight fast and make it last!