Chicago’s best Health & Fitness Expert Stephanie Mansour stopped by Chicago’s Fox 32 to share 7 ways to get more vitamin D this Fall and winter. Chicago’s best weight loss coach for women shared foods that have Vitamin D and other ideas for getting more Vitamin D:
As summer turns to Fall, and we have fewer hours of sunlight, many peoples’ Vitamin D levels drop. Here to give us ways to boost our levels and increase energy is Health & Fitness Expert Stephanie Mansour from Step It Up with Steph!
7 Ways to get more Vitamin D:
1. Natural sunlight lamp that simulates daylight – OR walk outside with a co-worker for a “walking meeting”.
2. Exercise daily – regular exercise actually assists with the production of Vit. D!
3. Crack open a can of…tuna. Tuna & salmon have healthy fats and TONS of Vit. D.
4. How do you know if you need a Vit. D Supplement? Ask your doctor about the correct dosage for you, but you can take it in pill form.
5. Fortified sources – orange juice, milk, almond milk – make sure it says “fortified” though.
6. Eating Shiitake mushrooms
7. Eating Egg Yolks
Stephanie Mansour is the best weight loss coach for women. As a women’s Health & Fitness Expert, she appears regularly on Television to help women everywhere feel more confident and healthy.