Looking for booty exercises to perk up a flat butt for an overall shapely and toned look? Kneeling side leg circles will work your glutes and help you get the look you want.
As a women’s weight loss coach, many of my private weight loss coaching clients ask me how to not only lose fat but also tone up what they consider problem areas. One of the areas many women feel most self-conscious about is their rear-end. 😉
And while I firmly believe true confidence comes from within, I also recognize that you also want to do what you can to get a firm backside! 😉
The Step It Up With Steph Signature Slimdown DVD includes a 5-minute workout that targets the legs & butt!
Watch the video below as Jenny Milk and I demonstrate kneeling side leg circles.
Want to try it yourself? Here’s how to do one of my favorite butt-lifting exercises–kneeling side leg circles:
- Begin by kneeling on a mat.
- Place one hand on the ground and your opposite hand on your hip. For example, start by placing your right hand on the ground and placing your left hand on your left hip.
- Raise your left leg to hip level and extend it straight out to the side.
- Keeping your left leg at hip level, make small circles in a clockwise direction.
- Next, do small circles with your left leg in a counterclockwise direction.
- Be sure to keep your hips steady throughout this exercise.
- Now adjust your position to switch legs and repeat the exercise on the other side.
- I recommend doing 10-15 circles in each direction on each leg.
Try it and let us know what you think!
Want more fun and body-boosting exercises, including a 5-minute legs & butt workout? Grab a copy of the Step It Up with Steph Signature Slimdown DVD.