– Set your goals as “mini” goals. With so much change going on in the world, aim low so that you
can feel accomplished.
– Then, CELEBRATE your mini goals! Research shows that when you feel good about
accomplishing small things, that’ll motivate you to keep going.
– Example: Workouts
– It is NOT business as usual this summer. With fear and instability around us, we need to find
things to be grateful for.
– Get excited when you make a healthy choice, and then move on!
– Example: Healthy Food & Drink
– What can you do to get in a positive mindset?
– Gratitude journal at night; daily meditation; listen to inspirational podcasts in the background
while you’re washing dishes
As a private weight loss coach and a private fitness coach for women, I specialize in helping successful women lose weight.
If you’re looking for a wellness coach in Chicago and beyond, you’ve come to the right place! As a Yoga Instructor in Chicago I work with successful women across the country as a Private Weight Loss Coach for Women.
Here are a few more things that I do as a weight loss consultant in Chicago: Health & Fitness Training in Chicago, Corporate Wellness Training in Chicago. I do Nutrition Coaching in Chicago, and Nutrition Training in Chicago. If you’re looking for a Health Expert in Chicago or Health Coaching in Chicago you’ve come to the right place! In addition I am a Nutrition Coach in Chicago, and a Women’s Weight Loss Coach in Chicago and beyond!
Even though I am based in Chicago, I work with women across the country! For more inspiration, join our FREE 21 Day Challenge at stepitupchallenge.com