Meal plans, grocery lists, supplement education from renowned Naturopath Doctors, and more!
Meal plans, grocery lists, supplement education from renowned Naturopath Doctors on, and more:
- Weekly meal plans, simple recipes, grocery lists, meal prep, supplement for weight loss, and downloadable guides that focus on anti-inflammatory, low sodium, and whole foods nutrition backed by our Naturopath Doctors.
- No calorie counting; no macro counting; no deprivation. Just a simple yet flexible eating system with structure that can be customized for your lifestyle and is backed by Doctors.
- You’ll tackle emotional eating, stress eating, sleep issues, everyday aches and pains, and more in this holistic nutrition program with Steph and her professional team of Naturopath Doctors.
- Ask your personal health and supplement questions directly to our Dr. of Naturopathy LIVE on coaching calls (that are recorded). Opportunity to email in your questions beforehand if you can’t make the calls live.
- Lose weight on vacation, while eating out, and while traveling. Plus meet other ladies in this unique program.
Please note: Because the product is delivered digitally upon purchase, we cannot allow refunds. This product comes with lifetime access so you can reuse it as much as you would like.
What Others Are Saying
About the Nutrition Program
My NSV (non-scale victories) are numerous. Of course my recipes and shopping lists have changed. I am incorporating fresh herbs and more veggies and creating new versions of old recipe favorites. And who can forget the elimination of 5 party bags of Cheetos each week that has been a huge budget savings!!! (LOL) I am wearing cute clothes that were in the back of the closet that no longer fit. I have more energy and find myself looking to do more activities. I want to walk each day and feel cheated if I don’t give myself that opportunity. After retiring from teaching this was what I needed to get me off the couch! I found a wonderful support system that are truly friends. We text and call each other to check in with each other. An unexpected gift. Steph’s positivity is contagious. When I taught, my class was called Awesomeville. We were a secret village where each student was challenged with finding their awesomeness. I think she has the grown up version of that! Hope each of you find your Awesomeness!!!
I was hoping to gain an accountability group to keep me motivated and on track. My results were confidence, energy, healthy eating habits that I finally felt in control of, loss of 10 pounds and numerous inches,gained many friends from everywhere, and love for myself! I recommend the program because Stephanie is a great coach, she doesn’t make you feel guilty or shameful, and she always makes you feel like you can do it!
I am 66 & did not exercise for several years and wasn’t ready to diet. Then I joined the 12 week program. As I have mentioned in the Zoom meetings, I do not feel cravings which blow me away because I love bread, pasta & sweets. I have lost 13 lbs, slowly but surely. My legs & core look much better. I love this program & am encouraged by the progress. I also appreciate you, your knowledge & the fact that you are a “normal” person. With our without makeup, your easy meal prep with all of your short cuts, the exercises, the zoom meetings with group conversation & the Arbonne recommendation really make this program work. Thank you Steph.