Mindset, Nutrition & Weight Loss
Master healthy habits, lose weight, gain self-confidence, and defy age, hormones,
and stressors to get long-lasting health results!
Get connected with yourself and other like-minded women as we create lasting habits in this specialized group for Mindset, Nutrition & Weight Loss program starting February 13th! Weight loss, nutrition, workout plans, eating plans, our guest nutritionist with “foods for your moods”, how to conquer emotional eating, how to prioritize yourself no matter how little time you have, and hormonal weight loss strategies will be covered in this program!
We will also have bi-weekly group coaching sessions that are recorded for you to watch and listen to afterward!
In this next program, you can count on:
- A roadmap to create SMART goals + habits that you’re excited to engage in
- An eating plan and workout plan to follow with flexibility
- Plateau busters to get you out of a workout rut, re-motivate you, and get you on track after some time off
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions for 10 weeks
- A vision-board session where we will make boards together
- Guest expert (back by popular demand!) to help you eat the right foods for your moods
- How to use emotional eating/stress to your advantage and have it help you do weight loss the right way!
- Systems and strategies you can use again and again – once you get goal setting and habit formation down, you can rinse and repeat!
Please note: Because the product is delivered digitally upon purchase, we cannot allow refunds. This product comes with lifetime access so you can reuse it as much as you would like.
What Others Are Saying
I was hoping to lose some weight and develop better eating habits. Steph's weight loss program is great. I have lost 16 pounds. My eating habits are better and I feel better about myself. I have more energy. I have been exercising with this program and doing a lot of walking. I know that I could do better but I am taking baby steps with this program. I take it one day at a time and Steph lets you know that if you do slip up it isn't the end of the world. I recommend this program because it is not your typical weight loss program. You have a big support group with all the ladies, and Stephanie is a great encourager . Once you sign up, you will have access to this program for life!
Steph’s positivity is contagious. When I taught, my class was called Awesomeville. We were a secret village where each student was challenged with finding their awesomeness. I think she has the grown up version of that!
I was hoping to lose weight when I joined the program without having to kill myself working out. My results were much better than losing weight- my clothes fit better and I look better, but most importantly I FEEL better and have more energy. Stephanie is so knowledgeable, genuine, and kind that I signed up for a second time and recommend anyone wanting to improve themselves holistically to sign up for 'Step It Up with Steph' too!