Weight Loss Coaching
A Dynamic & Effective Weight Loss Program for Women
If you're successful in many areas of your life,
but feeling like you need support and a plan to
integrate health & fitness back into your life in a
sustainable, effective way...
...you're in the right place!
Feeling confident in and committed to your goals isn't a matter of willpower; it's a
matter of having the right tools to value yourself and prioritize your goals.
Feeling good in your own skin doesn't mean you have to spend hours in the gym;
my 4-day-a-week 30-minute workouts prove it.
Fueling your energy doesn't mean going on a strict diet; it means speeding up your
metabolism and getting into a routine.
Being healthy, energetic, and fit doesn't take a lot of time; it takes a smart game
plan and steadfast commitment.
- Nuts and bolts of the most efficient workout for your body type. (This may change throughout the course of the program, so it’s important to understand that what works in Month 1 may not work in Month 3.) I serve as your guide to ensure that we constantly keep things fresh (if needed) so that your body can burn the most amount of fast in the least amount of time.
- We integrate the workouts into your daily life. Don’t have an hour 4x per week? No problem. I work with your schedule to devise the most strategic workout plan to fit your lifestyle and your goals.
- You know what to eat – but you’re not eating it. Or, you’ve tried the same old diet tricks and they’re just not working anymore. I set up your eating plan so that it’s structured, but flexible. I help get the masculine systems in place while leaving room for your femininity and feelings to help guide the way.
- I work closely with our Dr. of Naturopathy to ensure that your food plan is 100% customized to your body type. (3 month & longer programs also include our Dr. of Naturopathy analyzing your blood work & your first appointment with her.) Knowledge is power. The more you know about your body, the more motivated you’ll be to keep up with the food plan. This plan is based in science with room for flexibility for your lifestyle.
- The guesswork is gone and you’re free to live your life. There’s no rigid diet or exact eating schedule that you must follow. Yes, we create a systemized program to fit your needs, but we also allow for slip ups and unexpected events to occur. You will NEVER need to guess what’s healthier, what you should eat, or how you’re going to get your next meal. I come up with all of this for you.
Whether you’re an emotional eater or you just want to have more self-confidence, I focus on creating a healthy relationship with food and supporting you emotionally. If you’re self-critical, we work on keeping your criticism in check so that you can enjoy your life, your body, and yes, even food!
- We boost your relationship with yourself (because just like a romantic relationship, it needs to be nurtured.) Do you compare yourself to your friends or random people? Or maybe you feel self-conscious at social events or at work. We work on all of these scenarios and get deep into the weeds to uncover anything that may be holding you back from total success.
- If you’re turning to food or drink from stress, out of loneliness, or out of habit, we will uncover the root cause of eating when you’re not hungry. I want to set you up for a lifetime of success, and sometimes these realizations are absolutely priceless and give you insight into your inner-workings that you never even knew existed.
We are not talking about religion (unless you want to). Moreso, we are focusing on what you deep down truly want and believe for yourself. We strip away any societal or relational pressures that you may feel, and get to know the real YOU. Not only DO we get to know her, but we also create beliefs and habits that support the REAL you.
- Feeling disconnected from yourself? We work on this through a variety of techniques and relaxation tools that get you to feel softer and more feminine.
- You’re not a man. Doing, fixing, and solving are very masculine traits. And while it is important to have these and to act upon them, it’s equally important to feel in balance with your femininity. This energetic piece of you feels, allows, and just “is”. You’re able to “be” without criticizing, solving, or working on anything. We accept you for who you are as a woman at your core, and create routines and beliefs to support you.
Ann: DROPPED WEIGHT, TOOK CONTROL OF HER
SCHEDULE, AND PUT HERSELF FIRST.
"Before meeting Steph, I struggled with weightloss for a really long time. I learned to sync my mind and body, and that has made all the difference."
Michelle: LOST 11 LBS, QUIT SMOKING, CONTROLLED EMOTIONAL EATING, QUIT DATING UNAVAILABLE MEN AND FOUND & GOT ENGAGED TO HER SOULMATE!
"For the first time in a long time, I’m radiating confidence, have structure with my food and exercise, and am in a healthy relationship based on mutual care and respect. I finally feel worthy of that!”
Emily: LOST 24 LBS, MULTIPLE PANT SIZES, AND FELT CONFIDENT FOR HER WEDDING!
"Steph is THE best trainer. I felt so hot on my wedding day and have her to thank!"
Nancy: FOUND CONFIDENCE AND RESULTS
"Stephanie is one of a kind. I've struggled with weight and body image for my entire life, losing weight and gaining it back, exercising sporadically, making poor food choices and looking for a 'quick fix.' Working with Stephanie was life changing. Her approach covers mind, food and exercise and it's very holistic, practical, easy to do, safe and effective! In the beginning of my journey with Stephanie, the changes I made to my eating were very subtle, so they became habit. While I wanted faster results, I was patient as I trusted Stephanie 100%. Through my weekly sessions and the workbook, I learned how to be less hard on myself. And through it all, Stephanie was there - checking in via email, answering questions, giving suggestions on food, exercise and being my biggest cheerleader. She's truly the best!"
Marrisa: LOST 83 LBS IN 12 WEEKS WITH NO DIETS OR GIMMICKS,WHILE MAINTAINING HER DEMANDING 50 HR PER WEEK EXECUTIVE JOB
"Before this program, I never paid attention to what I ate or drank… Now, I’m fitting into sizes I haven’t worn since high school. This has completely changed my life."
Samantha: FINALLY LOST THAT 15 POUNDS SHE COULDN'T SHAKE OFF FOR YEARS AND DEVELOPED HEALTHY EATING HABITS THAT SHE TRULY LOVED!
“I would always focus on losing weight, lose it but then gain it back in a month or so and it was a cycle that I couldn’t seem to break! Steph educated and walked me step by step to develop the right kind of relationship with my food, exercise and most importantly with myself. I felt she always knew what to do and all I had to do was listen and follow her guidance that was completely tailored to my lifestyle. I am forever grateful for all that she helped me with - not only to having a loving and confident relationship with my body again but to truly understand what exercises I should be doing and what kind of food I should be eating! I didn’t have to give up my love of chocolate and I no longer feel negative about pictures. Also, she helped remind me of what I deserve when it comes to relationships and that I deserve the right kind of guy. That I am the WHOLE package 🙂
I am forever grateful to her and her team to help get me to this space. If you are looking to lose that weight FINALLY and understand your body better - don’t think twice about reaching out to Steph - she is kind, fun and extremely talented in what she does. I am proud to have worked with her!"
Kristina: LOST 21 LBS, LOST 12 INCHES, GOT ON A REGULAR EATING AND WORKOUT SCHEDULE AMIDST HER HECTIC EXECUTIVE LIFESTYLE
Erica: MOVED BEYOND ISSUES SHE NEVER THOUGHT SHE'D CONQUOR
"I have struggled with my weight my entire life and began yo-yo dieting in my twenties - more than a decade now. I found Steph at a particularly low point, where I felt like I could not turn things around on my own. While losing weight at that time was important, what I really needed was to break free from a lot of the negative emotional habits I'd developed over the years. With Steph's coaching, guidance and support, I've changed some of my most deeply-rooted and damaging habits, including binge-eating late at night, stepping on the scale daily and letting it control my mood, and criticizing myself constantly. Now, I have a nightly routine that helps me avoid emotional eating, I don't obsess over the scale and I really am kind to myself. I have lost weight, feel so much more confident, and most importantly, am prepared to keep going and not let this be just a phase. Steph also helped understand that striving for perfection isn't realistic or necessary, and equipped me with great strategies to move on when the inevitable - life - happens, and things feel a little off. I am truly grateful to Steph for helping me move beyond issues I never thought I'd conquer!"
Kativa: BUILT STRENGTH, CONFIDENCE, DECREASED STRESS AND GOT ON A CONSISTENT EATING PLAN
"Steph, you are a huge reason I snapped out of the rut I was in. And only because of that was I able to love myself enough to let an awesome guy like my now fiance into my life... So thank YOU! I hope you know that you not only change bodies but you change lives...And you certainly changed mine :)"
Mary: REACHED HER GOAL WEIGHT, GOT IN SHAPE, FEELS GOOD ABOUT HERSELF, AND HAS THE TOOLS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE FOR LIFE.
"I really enjoyed working privately with Steph. I learned about her program through a brochure at my doctor's office and knew right away that she would be my teammate throughout the process of losing weight and getting back into shape.
I had an extremely stressful and time-consuming job and had gained a good amount of weight during the winter (for the third year in a row). I needed a different approach to take it off, that didn’t require me to starve myself. Steph was with me every step of the way and I appreciated how available and supportive she was as a coach. She detailed a specific food plan tailored to me and helped me make a custom meal plan with foods I enjoy eating, which made grocery shopping and cooking so much easier. She wanted to know what was going on in my life and was always ready with suggestions on ways to reduce or deal with the incredible stress I was under.
Steph is wise beyond her years. Her experience working with mature women who struggle with stress and age-related weight gain helped me make better choices and stay committed to my goals.
I lost all of the weight, got in good shape, and felt really good about myself. Plus, I now have all the tools Steph gave me to stay fit and healthy for the rest of my life. I am very thankful for Steph and her wonderful program."