HOW CAN I GET CONFIDENCE?
Not only will my workbook improve your body self esteem and teach you what to do when you want to lose weight, but it will also give you the tools you need to gain control over your life.
You’ll learn exactly how to silence the negative thoughts and beliefs have been holding you back from having a body and a life that you not only love, but that you’re in love with.
The way we treat others, and more importantly, the way we treat ourselves, is the way we teach others to treat us.
Through this digital weight loss guide, you will grow and develop into the woman that you already are…
You may just be hidden underneath years of saying…
- I don’t love myself.
- I feel fat.
- I feel ugly.
- I hate my body.
- I hate all of the clothes in my closet.
- What can I do to lose weight fast?
I cannot stop recommending your workbook it to people. It really helped me uncover some deeper things in my life and it has helped me to start working through them. Thank you!Katie
Grayson now knows when she’s full, listens to her body, changed her relationship with food, and more.
- 30 daily mental exercises to change your beliefs about yourself and your body so you can learn how to get more confidence.
- Step by step video explanations and guidance through each exercise with me!
- Easy to follow instructions and tactics to integrate into your daily life so you can learn how to keep weight off.
- Complete analysis of your body self esteem.
- Exercises to create your own personal mantra and mission statement to repeat to yourself daily (so you can finally stop saying, “I hate my body” and “I feel ugly” )
- Reprogramming of your subconscious to quit sabotaging yourself.
- How to shed weight and start loving your body (every part of you!) and how to teach others to respect you.
I feel so aligned with your work. I’m only on day 1, and WOW, the possibilities that I felt were on a whole new level. I am looking forward to the next 29 days.Ann
And here’s what else will change your life:
- How your past experiences with family, friends, and others have influenced how you feel about your body.
- Whether your self-talk is holding you back from the body you want, and if so, how to change this.
- Who’s supporting you in a positive body self esteem, and who (maybe surprisingly) is not.
- How your relationship with food is affecting what you do when you want to lose weight.
- How to gain control of your life (body AND mind), feel super confident, and literally radiate from the inside out.
Steph’s workbook really helped me put my feelings about my body and weight into words. Once I re-read what I had written in the workbook, I was able to get a better picture of what I needed to work on, and my personal goals became much more visible and achievable!Geni
Stephanie’s workbook is like accountability partner, personal trainer and best girlfriend all wrapped into one! I LOVE this workbook and if I had to rate it, it would get 11 stars out of 10.Sally